The weapons and equipment of British warriors down the ages, from top to bottom;
Crusader knight, 1244
Yorkist Man-at-Arms, 1485
New Model Army musketeer 1645
Lance Corporal, 1944
Nasjonalmuseet for Kunst, Arketektur, og Design
Blouse Collars, 1940s-50s - By Charlotte Dymock.
there was a lot of bullshit in the forties and fifties but the style was not part of it
13 Striking Portraits That Challenge Society’s Views of Sikh Men
1. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
2. Magic Singh - Magician
3. Asa Singh - Highway Planner
4. Gurbir Singh - Polo Player
5. Chaz Singh Fliy - Creative Director
6. Ishtmeet Singh Phull - Student
7. Roop Singh - Sikh Storyteller
8. Darshan Singh Bhooi - Retired Businessman
9. Amanpreet Singh - Temple Volunteer
10. Hardeep Singh Kohli - Comedian, Writer, Presenter
Project by Amit & Naroop via Identities.Mic
RAMI KADI Le Royaume Enchanté Collection
Italian national police”carabinieri” is cool
Handmade Shoes by Quiero June in Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Victoria & Albert Museum
DIY How to Dress Your Shape Infographic from IGIGI.
this is so awesome because usually the model for the type is super skinny but this I can actually use God bless.
I love that it complements each and every body type they talk about, and dont just say that they should have a hourglass figure and that they need t create the ilussion of having a hourglass figure.