The weapons and equipment of British warriors down the ages, from top to bottom;
Crusader knight, 1244
Yorkist Man-at-Arms, 1485
New Model Army musketeer 1645
Lance Corporal, 1944
Blouse Collars, 1940s-50s - By Charlotte Dymock.
there was a lot of bullshit in the forties and fifties but the style was not part of it
1. Gurjeevan Singh Plahe
2. Magic Singh - Magician
3. Asa Singh - Highway Planner
4. Gurbir Singh - Polo Player
5. Chaz Singh Fliy - Creative Director
6. Ishtmeet Singh Phull - Student
7. Roop Singh - Sikh Storyteller
8. Darshan Singh Bhooi - Retired Businessman
9. Amanpreet Singh - Temple Volunteer
10. Hardeep Singh Kohli - Comedian, Writer, Presenter
Handmade Shoes by Quiero June in Buenos Aires, Argentina
this is so awesome because usually the model for the type is super skinny but this I can actually use God bless.
I love that it complements each and every body type they talk about, and dont just say that they should have a hourglass figure and that they need t create the ilussion of having a hourglass figure.
Apocalyptic by Nuclear Snail Studios